Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crucified With Christ

Well my QT today (Wednesday) simply blessed me. I read Galatians 2-3, and came across this verse:

"I have been crucified with Christ;
it is no longer I who live,
but Christ lives in me;
and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave Himself for me."

Galatians 2:20

A relatively famous verse, it helped me to realize once again that my life is not even mine; it's Christ's. Christ lives in me; I've given the seat of the throne of my heart to the Lord. By being crucified with Christ, I am now a new creation in Christ. Now I must live by faith, and faith alone.

Honestly, it's strange being back here in reality after being at a retreat. However, I know that I must stand fast in the Lord as I live in this world, shine the light of Christ, and live for God. And constantly I am reminded to look to the cross of Jesus Christ, and so I will. Always.

Pretty tired; I'm off to sleep now. One more day of prep left for this week! I can't wait until Sunday... =]

1 comment:

Stephen Kim said...

Very encouraging entry.
Keep digging into God's word daily.